YardVibes is proud to present its inaugural event, bringing together some of WA’s finest talent in the courtyard and gardens of Fremantle’s Assembly Yard.
Local promoters Suburban Vibes and Toasty Tunes have worked the bill with rich, sultry and melodic artists, including: Old Blood, Timothy Nelson, The Tommyhawks, Luke Dux & Atomic Lunchbox, Priscilla, Wild Oak and Sol Strange.
Join us along with event partners Gage Roads Brew Co., Single File Wines, Giniversity, Toastface Grillah, Barefoot & Boho and The Handsome Stranger as we celebrate the final Sunday Session of the year. Tickets are limited so rally your friends and enjoy a cold drink on the grassy knolls in the afternoon breeze.
Ticket sales strictly limited so grab your tickets today!
ASSEMBLY YARD FREO
Assembly Yard, a light-filled and expansive event space in the heart of Fremantle, consists of landscaped gardens against a backdrop of lofty gum trees at neighbouring Booyeembara Park.
LUX DUX & ATOMIC LUNCHBOX
YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US!
For your safety, we will be implementing focused measures that you will notice to ensure total compliance with all relevant and recommended Government restrictions and protocols.
- To limit handling, will be 100% cashless
- All drinks will be served from single use, compostable cups
- To ensure absolute contact tracing, all tickets will need to be pre-purchased online. No door sales will be available. No exceptions will be made
- Signage will be placed throughout the site to remind everyone about physical distancing and best hygiene practices
- Additional dedicated cleaners on site during the event and in-between sessions cleaning and sanitising
- Multiple hand-sanitisers and hand-washing stations will be placed and maintained at high traffic areas on site including a hand sanitiser at each stall
- Hygenies will travel throughout the site offering free hand sanitiser and reminding all festival goers to maintain physical distancing
- Dedicated Covid marshalls
- St. Johns Ambulance will be on site to offer assistance to anyone feeling unwell
- Contact tracing will be in place should we need to contact you following the event
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP?
- If you are feeling at all unwell, don’t attend.
- While on site practice wash and sanitise your hands regularly.
- Maintain appropriate physical distancing at all times.
WHAT TO BRING
- Credit card or debit card – cashless payments only for bars, food and merchandise.
- Fully charged phone
- Empty water bottle (not glass, metal or aluminium) to fill up at drinking water stations
- Sun protection – sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
- Footwear must be worn at all times (thongs are ok)
- Aerosol cans
- Alcohol or any beverages of any sort
- Cameras – no professional standard or video cameras
- Eskies or cooler bags
- Food – if you have food allergies and need to bring your own food items, please email us to request permission: email@example.com
- Glass, aluminium or steel/metal containers
- Large prams – small prams or pusher is ok
- Metal cutlery, scissors or knives of any sort
- Picnic baskets
- Selfie sticks
- Umbrellas, marquees or shade tents
- Weapons or items that are deemed unsafe
- Any other objects considered by the Promoter and the Venue to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance that could be used to distract, obstruct or interfere with any performer